Product Specialist at
Flywire is on a hunt for a talented Product Specialist who will work closely with new and existing clients, helping them get the most out of the company's StudyLink Connect, a leading cloud-based Recruitment, Agent and Admissions management solution.
- Opportunity to work for a global, diverse and inclusive company🌍
- Robust compensation including Restricted Stock Units and Employee Stock Purchase Plan 💸
- Opportunity to be a part of a mission-driven organization, delivering complex global payments with ease 😎
Good communication skills
Attention to detail
Positive attitude and mindset
As a Product Specialist at Flywire, your role will be crucial in providing solutions to clients' workforce problems and ensuring their success, thus contributing to Flywire's global mission of delivering complex payments with ease.
- Onboard new clients to StudyLink Connect, incorporating custom configurations to meet their specific needs.
- Engage all stakeholders effectively and meet project deadlines in collaboration with the project team.
- Contribute to solving clients’ workforce problems in a structured and methodical manner.
- Participate in multiple onboarding projects simultaneously.
- More than 3 years of working experience in a customer success or product implementation role OR more than 3 years of experience working in Admissions within an educational institution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
Enter basic info about yourself
Complete short assessments
Send an application and get free feedback about your personality
Find remote & hybrid jobs 🌎
Take psychological tests
Gain valuable insights
Get free self-development tools