Hybrid Mid-level AV Specialist at
As an AV & Event Operations Specialist at Deliveroo, you'll handle daily audio visual needs, plan and manage events, and help us upgrade the way we communicate. You'll report to the Global AV & Events Manager and spend three days a week at our London office.
20K - 40K USD / year
- 🎉 Be part of a fast-growing, tech-driven company
- 🌍 Transform the way people eat and shop
- 🚀 Opportunities for career progression
- ⏰ Must spend three days a week in the office
- 🔧 May require dealing with technical issues
- 📍 Location is specific to London
Experience in managing AV systems
Understanding of vision mixers, audio mixers, remote cameras, lighting, etc.
Experience with Google Meet Hardware, Sennheiser audio systems, Digital Signage, etc.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work with executive-level personnel
Deliveroo is a fast-growing, tech-driven company, and we're transforming the way people eat and shop. As part of our team, you'd play a key role in this transformation, making our meetings and events more productive and collaborative.
- Lead and assist in managing events
- Perform daily meeting room checks
- Handle ticket platform ownership from creation to resolution
- Proactively maintain audio visual systems
- Must have 2+ years of experience as an AV Specialist / Technician
- Ability to set up, test, calibrate, evaluate and commission equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Well-being support
- Generous annual leave allowances
- Opportunity to support a charitable cause
Enter basic info about yourself
Complete short assessments
Send an application and get free feedback about your personality
Find remote & hybrid jobs 🌎
Take psychological tests
Gain valuable insights
Get free self-development tools