New Graduate HR Generalist (Remote) at
This is an early career opportunity for a recent graduate to join a global team of HR Generalists at Canonical. The role involves supporting and driving HR processes across AMER and EMEA regions, and provides an exciting platform to shape HR practices on a global stage.
- 💰 Performance-driven annual bonus up to 10%
- 🌍 Remote working opportunity
- 🚀 High growth potential in the tech industry
- 🛫 Travel requirement for internal events
- 🎓 High academic standards
- 🕰️ Requires efficient time management skills
Knowledge of employment law
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize complex workloads
High level of honesty, integrity
Flexible attitude and easily adaptable to change
As a part of the global HR team, you will be contributing to the smooth operation of HR processes across multiple regions. Your role will be instrumental in creating an efficient, friendly, and quality-driven service for our team members worldwide.
- Answer team members’ questions and respond to requests regarding their employment and contracts.
- Maintain our HRIS, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and timeliness in processing all team member changes and new joiners.
- Own global projects like engagement, training or culture initiatives.
- Partner with managers and employees, supporting HR processes and driving the people strategy for your areas of responsibility.
- An exceptional academic track record from both high school and preferably university.
- Experience working in an entry-level role in an HR/People team is beneficial, preferably in the Technology industry.
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events.
- Personal learning and development budget of USD 2,000 per year
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
Enter basic info about yourself
Complete short assessments
Send an application and get free feedback about your personality
Find remote & hybrid jobs 🌎
Take psychological tests
Gain valuable insights
Get free self-development tools