🟣 Your profile:
- 3+ years of experience in testing web applications (ability to test mobile or desktop applications is a plus),
- experienced working with test management and bug reporting tools such as JIRA,
- familiar with test case design techniques,
- extensive knowledge of different aspects of the testing process,
- the ability to implement the project’s test strategy,
- basic knowledge of backend testing,
- fluent in English (B2+) and Polish (B1+),
- able to acquire and share knowledge,
- independent, with decent analytical skills.
🟣 Work from European Union region and work permit are required. 🟣 Recruitment Process: CV review – HR call – Interview – Client Interview (optional) – Decision
Hello, let’s meet!
We are Xebia – a place where experts grow. For nearly two decades now, we've been developing digital solutions for clients from many industries and places across the globe. Among the brands we’ve worked with are UPS, McLaren, Aviva, Deloitte, and many, many more.
We're passionate about Cloud-based solutions. So much so, that we have a partnership with three of the largest Cloud providers in the business – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). We even became the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Poland.
Formerly we were known as PGS Software. In 2021, we joined Xebia Group – a family of interlinked companies driven by the desire to make a difference in the world of technology.
Xebia stands for innovation, talented team members, and technological excellence. Xebia means worldwide recognition, and thought leadership. This regularly provides us with the opportunity to work on global, innovative projects.
Our mission can be captured in one word: Authority. We want to be recognized as the authority in our field of expertise.
What makes us stand out? It's the little details, like our attitude, dedication to knowledge, and the belief in people's potential – emphasizing every team members development. Obviously, these things are not easy to present on paper – so, make sure to visit us to see it with your own eyes!
Now, we've talked a lot about ourselves – but we'd love to hear more about you.
Send us your resume to start the conversation and join Xebia!