Back-end Java Developer at
15K - 20K PLN / month
Are you a Back-end Developer with a passion for technology?
Look no further than Rhino!
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated back-end team member to join our team and drive the development of our next generation of cloud-based microservices platform.
As a developer of our back-end development team, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects that make a real impact in the world. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and ship new features and stay up to date on the latest backend technologies and best practices.
If you have a strong track record of developing scalable and reliable backend systems and experience with serverless and/or microservices architectures, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Rhino. Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of a dynamic and growing company that is changing the game in the smart energy and IoT space.
Apply now and let's make an impact together!
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Creating software programming and documentation development
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status
- Creating programs and running tests and simulations
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Debugging HW/SW design issues, identifying root causes, and developing solutions addressing customer issues
- Designing and implementing scalable and reliable cloud-based software
- Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues
- Developing and designing back-end of the application, creating databases and servers, API development, meeting technical and consumer needs, etc.
- At least 4 years of professional developing and implementing software applications
- Practical experience with Java
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, SQL, or MySQL
- Knowledge of Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Wicket
- Familiarity with AWS & Kubernetes
- Professional command of English (B2) – both written and spoken
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Docker Products
- Experience with serverless and microservices architectures
- Experience with front-end development and working with React
- Experience in distributed systems, cloud architectures, serverless
What makes us so unique?
- You have a real influence on the project - both on its shape and the technologies used
- We are not a corporation - you don't have to consult every decision on multiple levels
- We are open to new ideas - we value taking initiatives
- We work with people who enjoy what they do
What we offer:
- A contract of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Sports cards
- English lessons
- Snacks and fresh fruit in the office
- Interesting and challenging work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere
Find your dream job 🚀
Get recommended to multiple jobs and make your profile visible to top company recruiters
Highlight your strengths and get matched for culture fit
Get free access to job search tools