- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Equivalent practical experience will also be considered.
- Proven experience in developing Python code for automation and AI projects.
- Proficiency in Git for version control and code management. Experience with GitLab is preferred.
- Strong understanding of data manipulation, processing, and analysis using Python libraries and frameworks.
- Familiarity with OpenAI and training Large Language Models, such as GPT-3, GPT-4, or similar models is a plus but not required.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable and efficient workflows for automation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines.
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Experience administering Linux servers
- Experience using Snowflake, SAP and HANA
- Experience with OpenAI or other Large Language Models
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
At Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Data Automation & AI Engineer | Poland - Remote | 40 hours per week | Competitive salary & benefits
Pitney Bowes is a well-established, over 100-year-old global technology company, providing shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce with a strong focus on our clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
In this position you are responsible in developing custom programs that automate business processes across all lines of business and functional areas at PB. You will ideally have a firm understanding of data in order to more effectively collaborate with business partners in achieving their goals through automation. Position located remotely in Poland or flex from Bielsko-Biała office.
If you feel you have the skills required to become our Data Automation & AI Engineer, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide the will: opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Pitney Bowes Polska Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.