WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B outbound sales
- Strong business communication skills in English and Polish
- Knowledge of the best sales technics, professionally dealing with objections and passing gatekeepers
- Previous work experience in the technological B2B SaaS industry/Financial services/Consulting
- Knowledge of key players and Capital/Financial market trends
- Tenacity to work rejections and resilience to become a hunter sales
- Ability to learn fast and adapt based on feedback
- Proficiency in building fast rapport with a result-driven hunter mindset
Nice to Have
- Background in SaaS B2B or professional Financial Services sales
- International Sales experience
- Experience or desire to build up a strong relationship with top executives in the industry through networking activities
iDeals is a fast-growing product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 1, 000 000 users from 175,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
We are looking for a result-driven Senior Sales Development Representative to join our team. In this role, your main objective will be to target decision-makers in key accounts across Poland and CEE to attain the set revenue goals. We are looking for a fast learner with strong sales and negotiation skills who can successfully coordinate and participate in outreach activities and demos set up.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-first work
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain the company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup
- High-end laptop and monitor – based on your working needs
- Budget for additional IT equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year-on-year.
We are driven by the mission of creating exceptional experiences for employees and customers alike. Our unwavering values of commitment and excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further.
Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Our two values, collaboration, and trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems.
Last but not least, care value drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate remotely from anywhere – either home, cafe, co-working space, or one of our offices. And although we are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.