Senior Salesforce Developer at
30K - 34K PLN / month
The roleThe Senior Salesforce Developer will develop complex custom solutions, help define our architectures, help guide projects forward and lead by example. As the Senior Salesforce Developer, you will develop new product launches, process improvements, and reporting using the Salesforce system.Work hours: 11 AM- 20:00 PM Poland Time Zone
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce development
- Experience with JAVA
- Integrate Salesforce with external applications using SOAP or REST APIs.
- Expertise with Salesforce technologies, Service, and Sales Cloud.
- Development experience in Visualforce, Apex classes/trigger.
- Experience developing lightning components using Aura/LWC.
- Salesforce certified. Service cloud or developer certifications.
- The developer have a understanding of the platform both configuration and programming capabilities. Build applications using force.com, Apex classes and Visualforce.
- Experience with Lightning components using Aura and Lightning web components.
- Conduct unit testing on components.
- Experience with Amazon Connect, Telephony platform Salesforce integration
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform including work in application integration patterns.
- Be a technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- Direct involvement or oversight of developing our requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- You will report to regional Director
- Work directly with reporting manager to lead projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop and delivers main components of technolog solutions.
- Support the agile product lifecycle, including requirements, development, testing, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance, by collaborating with product managers, clients, and other developers.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers) and Visualforce, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce to support our requirements.
- Maintain the Salesforce platform daily and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure that it remains compatible with evolving our requirements.
- Fix bugs raised by partners/users of the system, dig into coding, data, and process details to find the cause of issues.
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems as defined by the project requirements.
- Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages, Lightning Web Components
As part of Concentrix Software Solutions, you have the opportunity to shape the technological future of the CX industry. Join a team that runs projects for the world's leading brands using the latest IT tools and is at the forefront of innovation.
Find your dream job 🚀
Get recommended to multiple jobs and make your profile visible to top company recruiters
Highlight your strengths and get matched for culture fit
Get free access to job search tools