Do we have a match?
As a Senior Golang Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in Golang
- Good knowledge of Ruby
- Good knowledge of Linux, Git, Bash
- Good knowledge and understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in writing Unit Testing
- Experience with SQL
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level)
- Experience in working with a major public cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate:
- Experience with ClickHouse DB
- Familiarity with ETL concepts
- Experience in microservices
The project and the team
We are working on an Application and Network Monitoring solution with our client. As a member of the team, you will be instrumental in developing a solution that focuses on monitored application data gathering, aggregation/enrichment and presentation. Your primary responsibility will be developing the commercial product, working closely with a team of skilled software engineers, network engineers and UX designers who collaborate closely with our client based on the east coast of the US.
Our team follows Agile principles, and we pride ourselves on our technical expertise. Our managers have a deep understanding of their work, ensuring that you will have the support you need to succeed in your role.
We believe in keeping meetings to a minimum, allowing you to focus on what you do best - developing world-class software solutions. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and working together to create something truly exceptional.