We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our team.An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data architecture and engineering principles, as well as experience in designing and implementing scalable data solutions in the Web3 ecosystem. As a Senior Data Engineer at Almanak, you will be responsible for delivering and maintaining complex data pipelines and identifying new opportunities for optimizing and improving our existing data infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and deploy scalable and reliable data pipelines that meet business requirements.
- Lead the design and implementation of new data architectures and systems, including data warehousing, streaming, and batch processing.
- Identify and resolve issues related to data quality, data integrity, and system performance.
- Design and conduct experiments to test and validate new data hypotheses and insights.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities for leveraging data to drive business growth and innovation.
- Develop and maintain documentation for data architecture, data flows, and system processes.
- Be an advocate for best practices in data engineering, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering, data warehousing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with data modeling and schema design, ETL development, and SQL programming.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Familiarity with agile development methodology and project management tools.
- Compensation: You’ll receive competitive compensation, consisting of both salary and an equity package in the core Almanak holding, as well as annual bonuses.
- Flexible schedule & remote work: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. We want you to work from a place that makes you the happiest and contributes to your overall well-being!
- Co-working space, gear & education budgets: The company shall invest in your comfort of work, as well as in your personal growth.
- Impact: You’ll work with some of the smartest people in the space and play a pivotal role in influencing the way some of the most popular crypto applications are built.